From head to toe, every woman should be aware of her body's health and make sure to pay attention to every detail. This includes the area known as the vagina. While some may think that simple washing does the trick, to ensure that it smells great, remains healthy, and stays drama-free, there are certain things that women can do to ensure a long-lasting and fresh vagina.
Follow these tips for a pleasant-smelling vagina:
- Use the right natural products. You don't need to use something full of chemicals to ensure your vagina's health. All you have to do is make sure that you are keeping it as clean as possible. One way to do this is to use natural vagina care products designed to getting rid of unhealthy bacteria and keeping it clean. There are plenty of natural products that are designed for your vagina's smell and as long as they're natural, they can be an excellent product to add to your beauty care and routine.
- Wash regularly. While you don't want to wash too much, you do want to make sure that you are keeping it hygienic in that area. A vagina that isn't washed regularly can tend to have an unpleasant smell. Apart from the obvious distasteful issue of a smelly vagina, it's also unhealthy for your vaginal well-being. It's good to wash it at least twice per day and at the very least, once.
- Make sure that you are eating the right food. It may seem funny, but eating certain foods can actually benefit or hinder your vaginal odor. Some foods that are actually known to help a vagina to have a pleasant smell are pineapple, watermelon, celery, almonds, and yoghurts. These are known to be highly beneficial for your vagina's smell and overall health.
- Use wet wipes. Wet wipes can help to ensure that you get everything nice and clean and keep it feeling fresh. It also simply feels better to clean up that area with wet wipes than dry paper.
- Don't be afraid to bathe in yoghurt. Non-sweetened, natural yoghurt is a great way to make sure that your lady parts are healthy and free of bad bacteria. If you find it difficult to get it clean simply by using your hand, go ahead and dip a clean tampon into yoghurt and insert it for about an hour or so. Make sure to wash after.
- Make sure to air it out. Musky may be an attractive perfume for some people, but when that smell is coming from your vagina—not so much. Air it out by not rushing to put on panties after your shower. Your vagina needs some air, just like you do and because it's an area that stays covered up more than almost any other, it's important to take some time to provide it with fresh air while in the comfort of your home.
Just as you want to make sure that your underarms and hair smell clean, you also want to make sure that your vagina smells heavenly. There is rarely anything as embarrassing as realizing that you are at an event or in public and have a foul-smelling odor.